Notices

Old 02-10-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
Hamsky
Enthusiast
Hamsky began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo H2O
Top progress bar customization

Hi, All,

does anybody know, how to customize the size (and font type and size) of top progress bar (highlighted it in attachment).

The main reason I switched to KOReader - it has option to completely disable bottom bar! Hurray for this!

But top bar looks a bit too big a font. I would love to be able to make it 2-3 times smaller..

In old versions there was cr3.ini settings (crengine.page.header.font.size=10), but now they do not work at all..

Does anybody know how to manage top bar font size?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bar-1.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	169618  
Hamsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:47 PM   #2
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
I enquired about the bottom (status) bar - see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=313741

That should give you some ideas about how to tweak it.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 08:31 AM   #3
Hamsky
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I enquired about the bottom (status) bar - see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=313741

That should give you some ideas about how to tweak it.

BobC
Of course I tried that, found your solution few months ago, but it does not work, at least on my Kobos...
Old 02-12-2019, 03:17 PM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Some of the specific behavior was changed in https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/4349 I'll ask @poire-z about the specifics. It looks like you can add a line like this to settings.reader.lua:

Code:
    ["cre_header_status_font_size"] = 10,
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:45 PM   #5
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsky View Post
In old versions there was cr3.ini settings (crengine.page.header.font.size=10), but now they do not work at all..
Would you happen to have any idea around which time this might've stopped working?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 03:30 AM   #6
Hamsky
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Some of the specific behavior was changed in https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/4349 I'll ask @poire-z about the specifics. It looks like you can add a line like this to settings.reader.lua:

Code:
    ["cre_header_status_font_size"] = 10,
Thank you! Worked like a charm! Hope setting will remain after next update!
Old 02-13-2019, 03:36 AM   #7
Hamsky
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Would you happen to have any idea around which time this might've stopped working?
Maybe half a year ago, sorry, can not be more specific, because update my KOReader every month..
Old 12-01-2019, 12:32 AM   #8
jberd
Enthusiast
jberd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o
Never mind; the changes only apply to books opened in the future and so I figured it out.

Last edited by jberd; 12-01-2019 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Oops.
jberd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 04:59 PM   #9
pompej
pompej began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2 (v1)
Hello, I don't want to duplicate thread so I decided to write here. So is there any option to customize top/header bar in new releases (2019.12) ? For example I see time widget in attached photo (first post), which is not present in newest release. I can't figure out how to custom this top bar (change font and content).
I like this top bar because it shows book title, opposite to bottom bar (which is really good customizable)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Reader_2020-Jan-06_222545.png
Views:	343
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	176208  
pompej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:17 PM   #10
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Nope, that's entirely handled by CRe.

There may be *some* sort of tweaks possible, somehow, but I'm entirely unfamiliar with that.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote