Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-27-2019, 06:52 PM   #46
Incanus
Incanus
Incanus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2013
Question Calibre opf files and Managing Metadata

Sorry to keep bothering you.

I created the "calibre:user_metadata:#genre" field. I have entered some values for this field on some ebooks, burt I don't find the #genre entry in each ebook metadata.opf files.

Am I missing something here?

[EDITED]: Never mind: I've just found this local reference in Calibre's Forum.

I'll try it and report back on how I fared with Librera.

Thank you all for your patience!

[INCANUS]

Last edited by Incanus; 02-28-2019 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Found possible solution in Calibre's Forum
Incanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:29 AM   #47
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
DELETED

Last edited by VelvetElvis; 03-13-2019 at 09:03 AM. Reason: DELETED
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote