Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Kindle Downloader Application

BlogKindle is working on some more magical Kindle stuff. Please check out his poll on creating an auto-downloading application for Kindle which downloads content to your computer (especially good for periodicals when you are out of Whispernet range).

Check out the blog page for a better and fuller explanation.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
hanasea
Enthusiast
hanasea began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch
Cool!

Every time I tried to download my books to Kindle DX and Kindle 2 via USA, it is kind of annoying that I need to click several time for one downloading. I should chek it out.

Thank you, Daffy ( May i call you Daffy ? )
hanasea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanasea View Post

Thank you, Daffy ( May i call you Daffy ? )
You're welcome and of course you may call me Daffy (but "hey you" will work just as well).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote