Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
zobop
zobop began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Viewer Layout question

Hello,

I wasn't sure what section of the forum to post this question.

I can't seem to find any buttons in the viewer layout that allows you to jump back to the last page of the book or jump forward to the first page or cover page.

I know in Adobe PDF reader, those buttons are disabled by default and you have to go in the settings and enable them. I find these buttons are a very useful feature. It is horrible to be hundreds of pages into a book and have to go one page at a time to the last or first page.

Thanks
zobop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by zobop View Post
Hello,

I wasn't sure what section of the forum to post this question.

I can't seem to find any buttons in the viewer layout that allows you to jump back to the last page of the book or jump forward to the first page or cover page.

I know in Adobe PDF reader, those buttons are disabled by default and you have to go in the settings and enable them. I find these buttons are a very useful feature. It is horrible to be hundreds of pages into a book and have to go one page at a time to the last or first page.

Thanks
See the lower Left corner?

Type your page number there or use the TOC
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Right click->Go to
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote