Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #3346
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Jim Butcher at Faerie Con East--Q&A

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:23 PM   #3347
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool Skin Game release is...

Advert
Old 02-18-2014, 06:48 PM   #3348
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Skin Game Kindle Edition Pre-order price reduction...

Old 02-18-2014, 07:13 PM   #3349
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post

I finally gave in and pre-ordered.

And only one week till Rachel Morgan, but I don't know if I'm going to get that one right away. I might go straight into Harry Potter after I finish my current book (Kate Daniels #6).
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:04 PM   #3350
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I preordered it sometime last month. Thankfully, Amazon honors prerelease price drops. Yay!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #3351
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Old 02-19-2014, 12:02 PM   #3352
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Double Digits!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Too bad I'm gonna run true to form and read the damn thing in one sitting. Then I moan about how it takes another year and a half for his next one!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:25 AM   #3353
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I preordered it sometime last month. Thankfully, Amazon honors prerelease price drops. Yay!
It's still $15.99 here
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:48 AM   #3354
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Hmmm, my countdown app says today makes 96 days: http://daycalc.appspot.com/05/27/2014

I'm glad you're back
Old 02-20-2014, 10:23 AM   #3355
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhe View Post
Hmmm, my countdown app says today makes 96 days: http://daycalc.appspot.com/05/27/2014

I'm glad you're back
Okay, I'll use yours instead.

Last edited by alansplace; 02-20-2014 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-20-2014, 02:58 PM   #3356
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
alansplace, your countdown app rounds down, lea, yours rounds up. Mine is here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...month=5&day=27

I like it because it's exact (days+hours+minutes+seconds) but I round it up when I make my announcements.

Well, so is yours alansplace, but I find it slows down my computer. Dunno why -- maybe Harry is hiding out there?

Last edited by eschwartz; 02-20-2014 at 03:00 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:21 PM   #3357
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Guest of Honor at GenCon!

Quote:
Jim will be Guest of Honor at GenCon!

The secret is out — Jim Butcher will be the author guest of honor at GenCon 2014! You can see GenCon’s announcement on their website.

Like they say over there:

Quote:
Jim will host and participate in seminars and panels through the Writer’s Symposium program. He will also participate in some book signings in the Authors’ Avenue area of the Exhibit Hall. More information about these exciting events will be added here as it becomes available, be sure to check the online event listing for details when event registration opens.
Are you going to GenCon? Share your excitement over on our forums!

While you’re there make sure to drop by the Indie Press Revolution booth, where Dresden Files RPG publisher Evil Hat‘s games (as well as those of many other publishers) will be on display and available for sale. (And while we’re on that topic, check out Evil Hat’s current card game kickstarter campaign, Zeppelin Attack!, which is already funded and running through March 1st!)

Hope to see you there. It’s looking like it’ll be the best GenCon yet. (How could it not — they’ll have Jim this time!)
Old 02-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #3358
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Old 02-21-2014, 11:38 AM   #3359
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I had a dream about Jim Butcher last night. (No, not THAT kind of dream.) Weird. But then, some of you may recall that I once had a dream about the regulars in this thread, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:42 PM   #3360
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I had a dream about Jim Butcher last night. (No, not THAT kind of dream.) Weird. But then, some of you may recall that I once had a dream about the regulars in this thread, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
I've had a few dreams about Harry. They were good dreams...

Tags
fantasy series, magic, supernatural, the dresden files, urban fantasy