Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-23-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
jian1
Banned
jian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toys

Device: Onyx Boox M92
pen holder for M90?

I wish there is some additional gizmo that can hold the pen well to the M90 body.

It shouldn't be hard to imagine there's such gizmo exists, for a sticky end attached to M90 and another end works like a clip.

The pen is really annoying and might loose easily..
jian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:45 AM   #2
longchuai
longchuai began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx boox M90
There is a place in the cover for the pen, isnt there?
longchuai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
There is a place in the cover. However, I don't use the cover, I have a nice sleeve that I keep the M90 in when unused.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #4
jian1
Banned
jian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toysjian1 shares his or her toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
There is a place in the cover. However, I don't use the cover, I have a nice sleeve that I keep the M90 in when unused.
The cover is a joke, literally. where did you get the sleeve?
Old 07-28-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jian1 View Post
The cover is a joke, literally. where did you get the sleeve?
I had it custom made.... I have a thing for dachshunds....

Old 08-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #6
jian1
Banned

Quote:
I had it custom made.... I have a thing for dachshunds....

how much did you pay for customizig? I want one too..

My favorite is German shepherd dog OR a Russian blue cat (odd pairing in my opinion)
Old 08-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #7
pidgeon92
Wizard

Quote:
how much did you pay for customizig? I want one too..

My favorite is German shepherd dog OR a Russian blue cat (odd pairing in my opinion)
There was no extra charge.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #8
jian1
Banned

Quote:
There was no extra charge.
really? you had confused me a bit, is this bag an aftermarket gizmo or come from ONYX?
Old 08-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #9
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
you order it from Feruto and just ask them to adjust the size.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
pidgeon92
Wizard

Quote:
really? you had confused me a bit, is this bag an aftermarket gizmo or come from ONYX?
I ordered it from Feruto on Etsy.com. It was $80 + shipping. If you click on my original picture, it goes straight to the Etsy page for the product.

I thought you were asking if I paid extra for the custom sizing, which I did not.