Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #16
RonF
Zealot
RonF has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RonF has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RonF has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RonF has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-300, K3 WiFi, K4 NT, PW2
The cover should be here tomorrow. I will probably get both the Travelflex light (B&N $11.65) and the Pathway light from the Target around the corner from B&N (hope they have it )

I will do a side by side to see which works better. I'll let you know
RonF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:59 PM   #17
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonF View Post
The cover should be here tomorrow. I will probably get both the Travelflex light (B&N $11.65) and the Pathway light from the Target around the corner from B&N (hope they have it )
I got the Pathway light from B&N, so also look there, though I think it was a dollar more expensive at B&N.

I love the Pathway light, BTW, clipping it on the back cover's top. Not sure I would design it any differently. You get a paper clip type slide-on clip, not one that has coiled spring jaws. The paper clip design works well if clipped to something thin, like a cover. But can't really be clipped onto the thicker e-reader itself.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert