Notices

Old 06-10-2019, 07:53 AM   #1
orangpelupa
Enthusiast
orangpelupa began at the beginning.

Device: none
recommend me a launcher that's super lightweight for Android 4.4

i tried lawnchair but it doesnt work for android 4.4

i use inkbook explore and the stock launcher took too much time populating the home-screen.

i would be happier with barebone launcher that do nothing of those. a launcher just for launching tachiyomi app.
orangpelupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 11:54 AM   #2
trence
Connoisseur
trence doesn't littertrence doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mars
https://github.com/Modificator/E-Ink-Launcher
trence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 04:18 PM   #3
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by trence View Post
Yeah, that is a great launcher.

I did a build myself with some modifications to work with Boyue Clones (and translated to spanish too): https://www.lectoreselectronicos.com...l=1#post253224

Use google translate to understand the differences
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 06:19 AM   #4
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangpelupa View Post
i tried lawnchair but it doesnt work for android 4.4

i use inkbook explore and the stock launcher took too much time populating the home-screen.

i would be happier with barebone launcher that do nothing of those. a launcher just for launching tachiyomi app.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1300285
https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...9&d=1323965499
Bare-bone tiny launcher optimized for an e-ink reader Nook Simple Touch.
Works on other e-ink Android devices.
If your launcher use is to launch a reading or other app after the device is [re]started and use that app almost exclusively, look no further ;-)
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:07 AM   #5
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
I use ReLaunchX (not sure if that's related to the one posted above). There's a thread on it here in the forum.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:36 AM   #6
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by franzli View Post
I use ReLaunchX (not sure if that's related to the one posted above). There's a thread on it here in the forum.
Relaunchx is updated and better.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:16 PM   #7
plainbriny
Enthusiast
plainbriny began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Nook Glowlight 3
I use Zeam Launcher.
No longer supported/updated, but it's super lightweight.
plainbriny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:29 AM   #8
orangpelupa
Enthusiast

in the mean time i use no launcher. its only 80KB
Old 06-14-2019, 10:30 AM   #9
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
can you post the link for the apk, or link to play store?
Old 06-14-2019, 03:42 PM   #10
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
can you post the link for the apk, or link to play store?
Sheesh... Google is your best friend. No Launcher (Only 18KB) was the first hit for '"no launch" android'.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:09 PM   #11
kacir
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Sheesh... Google is your best friend. No Launcher (Only 18KB) was the first hit for '"no launch" android'.
I found that one, but it is 18KB and not 80KB as orangpelupa wrote.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:03 PM   #12
orangpelupa
Enthusiast

Yeah my bad. It's 18 KB
Old 09-28-2019, 06:29 AM   #13
bonnerable
Connoisseur
bonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kobo Mini, Glo HD, Inkbook Prime HD, Kobo Libra
Try simple eink launcher https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=320940
The developer owned an inkbook device as well and it works great on my prime hd. Be sure to get the latest v1.2 as of this writing.
bonnerable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 05:43 PM   #14
ClausG76
ClausG76 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnerable View Post
Try simple eink launcher https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=320940
The developer owned an inkbook device as well and it works great on my prime hd. Be sure to get the latest v1.2 as of this writing.
I also recommend this along with koreader
ClausG76 is offline   Reply With Quote