Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-11-2019, 09:40 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have you contacted Amazon and asked their advice, as I suggested previously?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:42 AM   #17
Deskisamess
Guru
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, iPad Pro 12.9", KO2
I have 216 items in DOCS, so I'm far away from the limit. I'd just use Calibre if it becomes an issue. The docs are already there anyway.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2019, 11:55 AM   #18
montechristos
montechristos began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have you contacted Amazon and asked their advice, as I suggested previously?
No, not yet. I will.
(even though my hopes for a useful reply are quite low)
montechristos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:41 AM   #19
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3 BasicK/Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis2
Does anyone remember when they changed the way docs were stored in the account? I looked into my a count and all docs start at 2011. But I know that I have send many before that via the email option. I can't recall when the send to kindle add on thingie came about, but I used to use the email address back in the day. My docs should go back for as long as I had kindles, 2008.

As it shows now since 2011, I am not above that threshold yet mentioned in the OP. I don't use calibre for those. Its mostly recipes and things like that and some books I bought elsewhere. The kindle cloud is much more easy accessible to me than calibre. Its always there, while calibre is on a computer I'd have to start up first and all that. I only go into it every 2 months or so to backup my purchases from amazon, that is about it. I don't use it to send stuff to my kindles either. So I'll have to figure out something if that is the max number. If that happens, I'll contact amazon. The rate I am going I should be there within the next 1-2 years.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
document, limit, voyage