Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-25-2023, 10:44 PM   #16
solomon
Connoisseur
solomon began at the beginning.

Device: Win 10
Thanks Jim! Migration went well! Couple of tiny nits: Calibre source didn't migrate over and the licence text is a little odd - I'd move the "Premium features are unlocked." before the rest of the explanation, and it seems a little strange to have the "buy" and "check" buttons seemingly active with an active license.

Again, thanks so much for working so hard to enable migration of what was an extremely reasonably priced license already!
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 09:55 AM   #17
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loucks View Post
Why can't I use my credit card from outside the USA? I started listing ALL the

data you ask for only at the end to find out I cannot switch the USA to Brazil as I would need to based on credit card info ??
That sounds like a limitation with the Microsoft Store - that's something that is out of my control, and I'm afraid you'll need to contact Microsoft to deal with problems getting them to accept your credit card. In the next months, I will be adding the capability to download Freda direct from my website (not the Microsoft Store) and to pay for the premium features licence via PayPal. Perhaps that will work better for you.
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2024, 03:36 AM   #18
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
It's now possible to sideload Freda from my web site, and there is the option to purchase a premium features licence for a sideloaded installation
If you want to sideload Freda on Windows (i.e. install it without using the Microsoft Store) please refer to https://www.turnipsoft.com/freda/sideloading.html
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote