Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-23-2016, 03:46 AM   #1
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
Help me with Custom Column template

Dear you guys,

I have set up a column #readby (text), which stores the 'read' info of more than one person, say: NQK (2016-09-12), NLT (2015-05-24), An (2014)

Now I created another composite column to read from this. What I want for this new column is to display only NQK (whatever_inside)

Please teach me the right template.
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:12 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
One template for the composite column is
Code:
{#readby:list_re(\,,^NQK,)}
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2016, 01:33 PM   #3
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

it's midnight here. Will try it tomorrow. Thanks, bro.

Sent from Oneplus One
Old 09-23-2016, 10:22 PM   #4
nqk
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
One template for the composite column is
Code:
{#readby:list_re(\,,^NQK,)}
Works as if you've read my mind.

Now I dont have to create so many 'read' columns for my family.

Sent from Oneplus One