Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
jamietmob
jamietmob began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage Pocket eDGe
Calibre Ebook Format Options

Hello,
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to direct Calibre to only send emails in the EPUB format? When I go into preferences to change the email options I can see both formats selected, but is there a way to only have it send the EPUB version of the book? Thanks for the help!

jamietmob
jamietmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamietmob View Post
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to direct Calibre to only send emails in the EPUB format?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamietmob View Post
When I go into preferences to change the email options I can see both formats selected, but is there a way to only have it send the EPUB version of the book?
When in preferences double click in the formats field and delete mobi for the addresses you only want to send epub to. In theory you shouldn't have to do even that since the first matching format is the one that will be sent and if ePub is listed first then ePub is the only one that should be sent. Test it by sending mail to yourself.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
jamietmob
jamietmob began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage Pocket eDGe
SOLVED!

Thanks! I never thought to double click on that field, and it worked like a charm.
jamietmob is offline   Reply With Quote