Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Arrow Re: Please share Kindle DX B004 (US) rootfs.img

If someone has a link to an uploaded DX image, please PM me so I can add it to the pastebin.com page. I am not able to edit my previous request to add this clarification, so I started this new thread with (almost) the same title.

Original thread :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=191245

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-17-2012 at 06:46 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
The other thread was closed because I used the word "provide" instead of "PM". It was not my intention that a link be posted to a public thread (as most of us know is not allowed here).

When typing on my android tablet keyboard, I tend to use brief replies, and brevity can be subject to misinterpretation. English is an imprecise language.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote