Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-19-2023, 09:46 PM   #436
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
And afaict there is no valid reason to use nbsp in pre since you control the line breaks. So I am not sure the original xhtml code was valid to begin with. I will see if I can find a clearer spec.
It passed epubcheck.

I didn't insert nbsp in the pre sections deliberately, but I do a global conversion of ellipses to spaced periods, so that must have created it.

nbsp is not "preserved" in Sigil settings.

New version, works, thanks.

Last edited by AlanHK; 01-20-2023 at 12:03 AM.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote