Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-19-2020, 04:55 AM   #1
azt33
Connoisseur
azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Voyage
Calibre alternative for iPad

Hi folks,

I am considering my options to go iPad-only, but one of the use cases I have (and which is stopping me from giving up on my MacBook Pro) is eBook library management. I am a happy user of Calibre on the Mac, and have been for many years. I tried searching here and on Google if there is such an alternative for the iPad as well, where I could also convert ePubs to mobi and vice versa.

I couldn’t find anything, so was wondering if this exists at all?
azt33 is offline   Reply With Quote