Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-21-2021, 09:08 PM   #1
TheSmitty
Addict
TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite SE, Libra 2, Oasis 3, Boox Note Air 3C, iPad Pro 11
Kindle Keyboard Question

So I found my first Kindle I owned, a Kindle Keyboard! Battery was dead as a door nail and I replaced it. It is now working and registered back to my account and I see it in my devices on the Amazon website.

However, it has only about 84 of the hundreds of books I have bought over the years. It seems to be books I owned back in the day when it was the kindle I used daily.

Can I see all my books on the KK without having to actually download them? I wouldnt know how to download them even if I wanted to because I cannot see them to select. Also I am sure there is not enough memory to hold them all.

The software of the older KK is much different than my Oasis and others. Any help would be appreciated.
TheSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:02 AM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Kindle Keyboard had the concept of Archived Items. You need to find the button to navigate there. I don’t remember if its in Menu (via Menu button) or at the end of Library listing.

Normally when you register, it should send the Users Guide, that should also help figuring things out again.

You can also login to your account at amazon, view Content & Devices, verify that all of the books you have purchased are present, and Send them to your Kindle from there.

Good luck.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert