Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-14-2021, 04:35 PM   #42991
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Right now, I'm reporting David62's 4 posts which qualify as spam (IMNSHO).
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:56 AM   #42992
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Watching the 2nd intermission of the Canucks vs. les Canadiens.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 05:34 AM   #42993
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Sending my cousin a Birthday Card, (via email owing to lockdown and no shops available!) She is 70 today,and after me, is the second eldest of our fifteen 'grandchildren'. My Mother was the eldest of five sisters, so there are lots of us!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:01 AM   #42994
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
Right now I'm writing this list as I prepare to go to Wong (a grocery store) to buy these things:

crackers (unsalted)
cookies (chocolate chip - is there any other kind?)
bread (pastry)
spam
ice cream (chocolate - is there any other kind?)
fingernail clippers
toenail clippers (industrial strength)
coke (the carbonated one)
perhaps a football (international)
suntan lotion

When I finish 'Submit Reply', I will cease to do this specific action 'Right Now'.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:00 PM   #42995
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin 7th; Fire7 9th; Show 5; Moto E6; ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Right now I'm writing this list as I prepare to go to Wong (a grocery store) to buy these things:

crackers (unsalted)
cookies (chocolate chip - is there any other kind?)
bread (pastry)
spam
ice cream (chocolate - is there any other kind?)
fingernail clippers
toenail clippers (industrial strength)
coke (the carbonated one)
perhaps a football (international)
suntan lotion

When I finish 'Submit Reply', I will cease to do this specific action 'Right Now'.
cookies (chocolate chip - is there any other kind?) -- yes, soft oatmeal raisin

spam -- makes one want to break out in song

ice cream (chocolate - is there any other kind?) -- yes, cherry vanilla

coke (the carbonated one) -- haven't tried that version yet
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?