Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 06-22-2018, 08:00 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
wiki pages

There are several wiki pages in our wiki and anyone can add more or edit them if they need more data. So far:
* Tolino Shine several models.
* Tolino epos
* Tolino Vision 2
* Tolino Tab 8
* Tolino Vision 4HD
* Tolino firmware
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:46 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kobo Touch, Kindle KB, 4, Touch & 8, most Sonys
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
There are several wiki pages in our wiki and anyone can add more or edit them if they need more data. So far:
* Tolino Shine several models.
* Tolino epos
* Tolino Vision 2
* Tolino Tab 8
* Tolino Vision 4HD
* Tolino firmware
Strangely enough, even though Tolino's firmware download page still shows 10.0.1 as the newest firmware for the Tolino Page, mine updated itself to 10.1.0.

EDIT: When I hovered over the 10.0.1 update.zip link I was able to read the directory ... which was "download.pageplace.de/ereader/10.0.1/update.zip" – changing "10.0.1." to "10.1.0" allowed me to download the 10.1.0 update (replicate what my Tolino Page had already done automatically).

Last edited by rcentros; 06-22-2018 at 09:03 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote