Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-15-2017, 07:45 PM   #46
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I ordered an Oasis with everything (32 GB, 3G wireless) in the stylish midnight blue cover on the 11th -- delivery on the 31st -- can't wait! 32 GB -- be still my beating heart!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:27 PM   #47
kaibob
Connoisseur
kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I ordered an Oasis with everything (32 GB, 3G wireless) in the stylish midnight blue cover on the 11th -- delivery on the 31st -- can't wait! 32 GB -- be still my beating heart!
The OP pointed out to me in another thread that the cover color "Midnight" on the US site is called "Midnight Black" on the UK site. That's the cover I ordered, and Midnight Blue or Black, I'm sure it will look very nice.
kaibob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2017, 05:41 AM   #48
sompisarn
sompisarn began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Heavens - that's a long delivery time! Are you sure it's December, and not November?
I am sure. It is in the order confirmation mail from Amazon.
sompisarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:55 PM   #49
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sompisarn View Post
I am sure. It is in the order confirmation mail from Amazon.
Not sure your location but is the date in written form like this:
December 11, 2017 or like this 11/12/17.
If it is the latter and you ordered from Amazon.com, then your Oasis will arrive November 12, 2017.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:29 PM   #50
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Ordered the 32 gb with wifi only a couple of days ago from Best Buy. My delivery date is Oct.31. I listen to plenty of audible books from Audible.com so the extra space will come in handy. I plan to order the Merlot cover later today from Amazon since Best Buy doesn't as of yet have the covers on their site. I really tried to ignore the Oasis 2 but this one just seemed too enticing and my willpower collapsed. I hope we are all pleased when we receive them!!
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2017, 01:30 PM   #51
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibob View Post
The OP pointed out to me in another thread that the cover color "Midnight" on the US site is called "Midnight Black" on the UK site. That's the cover I ordered, and Midnight Blue or Black, I'm sure it will look very nice.
There are few stars in the sky above the UK.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:23 PM   #52
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I couldn't resist and ordered the 8GB Wi-Fi only from Amazon.co.uk (no case, I intend to get a third party cover when they're available). Delivery date is November 8th-10th.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:09 PM   #53
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Oh gosh...will power has crashed! I ordered one just now 32GB, 4G Cellular, No ads and mine arrives Nov 15th with 2 day delivery.
zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:26 PM   #54
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
I ordered the 32G wi-fi model Friday the 13th. It's expected to ship on October 27th and to arrive on the 31st. I also ordered the fabric cover to protect it when I'm not reading.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:34 PM   #55
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
If it is the latter and you ordered from Amazon.com, then your Oasis will arrive November 12, 2017.
That is why YYYY-MM-DD is the only sane numerical date format.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:34 PM   #56
sompisarn
sompisarn began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
It’s Monday December 4 - Friday December 15

Last edited by sompisarn; 10-17-2017 at 06:27 AM.
sompisarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:08 PM   #57
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebradude View Post
Oh gosh...will power has crashed! I ordered one just now 32GB, 4G Cellular, No ads and mine arrives Nov 15th with 2 day delivery.
After looking at your list of ereaders, I'm not surprised. I'm not much better but don't have any Oasis.

Surprisingly, after I told my sister about the waterproof Kindle Oasis, she ordered a 32GB one this morning. Delivery October 31. So apparently you guys are right - apparently a delay if you are now ordering an 8GB.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:02 PM   #58
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sompisarn View Post
It’s Monday December 4 - Friday December 15
And now I see your location. Thanks for the clarification.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:04 AM   #59
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
My husband ordered one for me last night as a surprise. Estimated delivery is November 14th.

8gb WiFi model. Now I need to find a non-Amazon cover.

Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:32 AM   #60
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
My husband ordered one for me last night as a surprise. Estimated delivery is November 14th.

8gb WiFi model. Now I need to find a non-Amazon cover.

Will you be surprised?
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote