Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-23-2017, 08:59 PM   #41296
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Getting slightly drunk and watching our Christmas tradition movie - Carol.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:24 PM   #41297
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Just finished baking chocolate peanut butter cookies, making a cream cheese orange jelly dip. The pork chops and broccoli/cauliflower/rice/cheese casserole are in the oven. The potatoes and gravy are waiting to be heated in the microwave.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 03:47 AM   #41298
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
This morning I took my time to wake up. I read in bed for a while and now I'm reminding myself of the things I need to do today: laundry, run one last errant, wrap my father's presents and when the laundry is done make my bed. When that's done I can do whatever I feel like. Tomorrow and Tuesday will be social days, so today I'm going to take it easy.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:08 AM   #41299
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Cooking the first of two hams for this evening and as an adjunct to the turkey tomorrow. Then I'll make the braised red cabbage ready to reheat for tomorrow's lunch.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:46 AM   #41300
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Christmas dinner will take 8.5 minutes to cook thanks to Marie
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #41301
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Debating on what to make for supper. Little smokies or something else.
Old 12-24-2017, 01:14 PM   #41302
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Going out to lunch before doing a bit of cooking for tomorrow.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 01:32 PM   #41303
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Debating on what to make for supper. Little smokies or something else.
Is "something else" a native Texan dish? Never had it before
Old 12-24-2017, 02:14 PM   #41304
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Is "something else" a native Texan dish? Never had it before
It may be. It is in the I have no idea family. This family includes but it not limited to:
Something else, to be decided later, whatever looks good, what is in the top of freezer, what needs to be eaten now, your guess is as good as mine, mystery bag.

Have you ever made any of those?

Today the something else transformed into chicken breasts.
Old 12-25-2017, 04:14 AM   #41305
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Taking my time to wake up and get ready this morning. I just treated myself to a big order of Yankee Candle wax tarts. Now I'm going to try and decide which colour iPod Touch I want to get (gold or blue).
Old 12-25-2017, 01:07 PM   #41306
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Thinking about taking down Christmas.
Old 12-25-2017, 01:50 PM   #41307
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Staring at the snow outside my window.
Old 12-25-2017, 02:47 PM   #41308
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Im sad this time of year. I am alone. When my dad remarried 25 years ago I stopped getting phone call or invites. Sad huh? This year I am making myself a ham and it looks fantastic! Never cooked a ham before. This is big enough to feed me all week. I even got myself a apple pie. I just ate a plate of honey glazed ham, corn and grean beans and a lot of kings Hawiian Butter roles! I am watching Ash vs the evil dead on netflix
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 03:57 PM   #41309
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

We had the most interesting discussion. Yesterday we caught a little mouse in the kitchen several times. The discussion today led to the admission of us all that we really miss having a cat.

Anyone wants to place bets when we are going to get one?
Old 12-25-2017, 04:27 PM   #41310
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Im sad this time of year. I am alone. When my dad remarried 25 years ago I stopped getting phone call or invites. Sad huh? This year I am making myself a ham and it looks fantastic! Never cooked a ham before. This is big enough to feed me all week. I even got myself a apple pie. I just ate a plate of honey glazed ham, corn and grean beans and a lot of kings Hawiian Butter roles! I am watching Ash vs the evil dead on netflix
Hugs.

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?