Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 08:40 PM   #16
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I just read and reviewed Jason's second book in the series. You can read my review here. Both books in the series are great reads and I'd recommend them!

(sidenote- Jason, when can we expect the next one? I need to know what happens next!)
Thanks so much, Grace! I appreciate that a lot. I'm glad you had a good time, and I'm happy to say that we're expecting a release for the third book in early December! It's really not that far away when you think about it. Thanks again!
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:17 PM   #17
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
I'm very pleased to announce the release of the third book in the Powerless series, The Stasis! I hope those of you who enjoyed the first two books enjoy this one just as much!

Last edited by foreverjuly; 12-06-2010 at 08:49 PM.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote