Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-15-2021, 02:46 AM   #916
Kris6
Kris6 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Spanish/ french dictionary

Hello,

Does anyone have a current Spanish - French dictionary for Kobo Glo?

Thanks in advance.
Kris6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:07 AM   #917
Semwize

Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris6 View Post
Spanish - French dictionary
Español - Français
Created by: David Elvira
Traducción directa del español al francés, frases, verbos... en masculino, femenino, plural y singular. Traduction directe de l'espagnol au français, phrases, verbes... au masculin, féminin, pluriel et singulier.
Quote:
current
Or have I misunderstood you and Kobo has its own dictionary? What do you mean by "current"?
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-es-fr.zip (162.0 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Semwize; 02-15-2021 at 03:13 AM.
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 05:02 AM   #918
Kris6

Thank you very much, this is exactly what I was looking for.
I am infinitely grateful to you
Old 02-19-2021, 06:59 AM   #919
Alyona S
Alyona S began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Greek dictionary

Hello!
Does anybody have Greek - English and just Greek dictionary?

In the list i found English-Greek, but I need opposite to translate from Greek to English!

Thank you in advance!
Alyona S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:41 AM   #920
Semwize

Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Semwize can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyona S View Post
Greek - English
wordcount = 53k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyona S View Post
and just Greek dictionary?
  • Πολυλεξικό / Explanatory Dictionary of the Modern Greek Language. Wordcount: 102368
  • Mείζoν Eλληνικό Λεξικό / Comprehensive Greek Explanatory Dictionary. Wordcount: 68568
  • ΠΑΠΥΡΟΣ. Mέγα Λεξικό της Ελληνικής γλώσσας / The Great Dictionary of the Greek Language. Wordcount: 203327/202175
I have no idea which one is better, choose for yourself, and I will download and compile this dictionary for you. It's lazy for me to do three dictionaries, especially not knowing exactly what you need.
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-el-en.zip (2.41 MB, 8 views)

Last edited by Semwize; 02-19-2021 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-22-2021, 06:59 PM   #921
Kris6

Please, does anyone have the it / fr dictionary?
Old 02-22-2021, 09:51 PM   #922
Semwize

Quote:
Please, does anyone have the it / fr dictionary?
Headwords/entries: 35080/35080

Are you a polyglot?
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-it-fr.zip (1.53 MB, 4 views)
Old 02-23-2021, 07:33 AM   #923
Semwize

Spanish-French Dictionary
Headwords/entries: 44500/44281
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-es-fr.zip (1.00 MB, 2 views)
Old Today, 03:08 AM   #924
genoasalami
Enthusiast
genoasalami began at the beginning.

Device: KK3G, PW, Voyage, Oasis, Aura One, Forma
is there a maximum file size for adding dictionaries? It looks like on the latest FW just dropping a stardict file is enough. However, my OED stardict file is over 200 megs and when I add it even though it shows up in the list there are never any results
genoasalami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo dictionaries