Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-21-2021, 12:50 PM   #1
Yookow
Yookow began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Unhappy Unable to connect it to the PC

Hello, I am happy owners of a refurbished Kobo Glo on Aliexpress. Aesthetic level, nothing to say all works, the screen and all but the concern being that I can not connect it to the PC I saw a priori that I was not the only one in this case but I really don't understand why.

Indeed when I connect it to the PC, the straightener tells me that it is connected and if I want it connected to the PC what I do but I have nothing on the PC not even a noise which shows that it is c 'is connected, nothing at all, I even tried with an SD card but it does not work. It charges, however. It's quite annoying for me who wanted to put books on it ����

Thank you very much.

Bonjour, je suis heureux possesseurs d'une Kobo Glo reconditionné sur Aliexpress. Niveau esthétique, rien a direz tous fonctionne, l'écran et tous mais le souci étant que je n'arrive pas à la connecté au PC j'ai vu a priori que je n'étais pas le seul dans ce cas là mais je me comprend vraiment pas pourquoi.

En effet lorsque je la connecte au PC, la lisseur m'indique qu'elle est connecté et si je veux la connecté au PC ce que je fais mais je n'ai rien sur le PC même pas un bruit qui montre qu'elle c'est connecté, rien du tout, j'ai même essayé avec une carte SD mais ça ne fonctionne pas. Elle charge pourtant. C'est assez embêtant pour moi qui voulais mettre des livre dessus ����

Merci beaucoup.

Last edited by pdurrant; 02-22-2021 at 07:30 AM.
Yookow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 08:03 AM   #2
nAhu
Enthusiast
nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.nAhu knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: Kobo Glo (kobo4)
Hi,
Do you try with another cable ? Faulty usb port ? Any damage on usb connector on the reader ? Anything in windows device manager ?
Personnal owner of a Glo for some years and no problem at all with PC (windows 10).
As-tu tenté avec un autre cable ? Défaut sur le port usb du PC ? Connecteur usb de la liseuse abimé ? Quelque chose d'indiqué dans le gestionnaire de périphériques de windows ?
J'ai une glo et aucun soucis depuis des années.
nAhu is offline   Reply With Quote