Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-20-2021, 04:07 PM   #1
mike.katina
Enthusiast
mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
format exemption during input auto conversion

Hello again, as the title says, I have a lot of info I add to calibre while simply dragging into the monitored input folder. While I am really happy that it is all converted to epub as is, I was wondering if there is a way to have PDF files exempted from this conversion process and be added in their original format and left alone as most of these are instruction guides and plans that have large hi-def images that are best left as pdf and viewed as such since they can be edited from time to time.
mike.katina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 09:49 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There isnt such a setting, just ignore the epub it doesnt do much harm. Or you can bulk delete them periodically. Search for formatsdf then select all books right click the remove books button and choose remove all formats except pdf
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 09:44 AM   #3
mike.katina
Enthusiast
mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Thank you, I made, a while back, a column for "Last Modified" which I then can sort, displaying by date added. I'll do it the way you mentioned.
mike.katina is offline   Reply With Quote