Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-29-2019, 05:58 PM   #1
KitFalbo
KitFalbo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The Card Job: A litRPG heist

I've written a novella! 35 thousand words. It's a space opera, litRPG, Heist book. That's a lot of sub-genre's i know. I could say there is something for everyone.

Blurb:

A Gambler always keeps their cards close to their chest.

In the immersive game Changing Worlds, there is a galaxy of possibilities, gunfights, arena battles, intergalactic warfare, adult pleasures, and pure escapism. Hermanos Granger plays for the paper. The Change-Set a mini-game using cards akin to those introduced to him in his youth. A quest in the cards brings him back to a relationship he thought was buried, and now he has a job to do — the Card Job.

Free on Kindle Unlimited. 2.99 to buy as an e-book.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...t_bibl_vppi_i2
KitFalbo is offline   Reply With Quote