Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-30-2021, 05:05 AM   #1
Flex21
Flex21 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Swapping hardware buttons - Pocketbook TL3

Hi,
is there some possibility to swap function of hardware buttons in Koreader in Pocketbook TL3? I have problem with buttons forward and backward - when i push the button, the reader turns 2 or 3 pages forward (or backward), its really ennoying. I want the function Forward set for button Menu, which works correctly. TL3 does have this function, but it works only in his system. In menu of Koreader i found only swap between buttons forward and backward, but not the menu button. I know I should complain about the device, but I only want it as a temporary solution..
Flex21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 11:13 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yup: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/wiki/Keymapping
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2021, 11:35 AM   #3
Flex21

Perfect! Problem solved. Thank you very much!
Old 04-23-2021, 04:12 PM   #4
Flex21

I have another small problem. In the file device.lua, where i have to change the key bindings is wrong key setup. There is setup for D-pad, but my TL3 doesn´t have any. I need to change the key "LPgBack" for key "Home", but this key is not in this file. Can somebody help?

[C.KEY_MENU] = "Menu",
[C.KEY_PREV] = "LPgBack",
[C.KEY_NEXT] = "LPgFwd",
[C.KEY_UP] = "Up",
[C.KEY_DOWN] = "Down",
[C.KEY_LEFT] = "Left",
[C.KEY_RIGHT] = "Right",
[C.KEY_OK] = "Press",
Old 04-24-2021, 12:52 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
You can *add* (or remove) entries to the list?

(Not quite sure which way you're trying to go, but C.KEY_HOME is a valid key code and Home a valid KOReader action, that should cover both ways ^^).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 04-24-2021 at 12:55 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2021, 07:25 AM   #6
Flex21

Thank you for your help, NiLuJe. I tried to add a line C.KEY_HOME, and change the key, but it doesn´t work. Maybe the best solution will be complaint, but the reader is out of warranty. I hope the repair will not be too expensive.