Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-03-2008, 08:25 AM   #1
greyparrot
eBook enthusiast
greyparrot began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX/Kindle 2/Sony PRS-505
Kindle and audiobooks

Are those of you that use your Kindle for Audible audiobooks happy with it? I currently use a PDA for my Audible audiobooks and a Sony PRS-505 and Cybook Gen3 for ebooks, and it would be nice to combine all into one device.
greyparrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
we just got our Kindle this week, I loaded an audio book onto it and listened for a bit. The quality seems good. I think we are more likely to listen to music while reading though
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2008, 07:52 AM   #3
greyparrot
eBook enthusiast
greyparrot began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX/Kindle 2/Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
I think we are more likely to listen to music while reading though
I don't plan on listening to music while reading, but if the quality of the music is good then audiobook quality should be good, but I don't know how long the battery will last reading (listening) to audiobooks.
greyparrot is offline   Reply With Quote