Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-12-2021, 07:26 AM   #541
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Primary: Calibre Companion + Moon+ Pro + lot of android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
like i said "it has all the features I need" - & I don't use one drive or need back sync.
but the real message is. there's an android app developer who responds to messages so ask whats on his to-do list and toss a coin to.. by buying the app if you want to encourage more development.

when first launched, that app only did cloud, not calibre CS. that got added due to feedback & customer requests.
It's bought. Is it on amazon app store?(I bought CC on Amazon AND GooglePlay as vote-by-coin).
Now some requests are sent to author.
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #542
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
the guys mostly likely to add requested features are calibre Sync
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibresync&hl=en

their app is still actively developing and already they added some calibre specific stuff since I bought it.
i use it instead of CC - it has all the features I need.
Thanks for your opinion on this. I was also interested in Calibre Sync as an alternative, but have yet to try it.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:57 AM   #543
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
i tried everything in play store that showed up on a search fro calibre. Sync is the only one still actively developed. most others will not even login to dropbox as they have depreciated APIs. ( i posted more info on alternatives a long time ago)

previously, I found that moon reader direct to calibre ODPS via wifi was a reasonable work-around, so long as library PC was running, but then I fell out of love with moon reader..

and the talk here of some free open -source development seems to have fizzled out..

i find it rude that none of the "development team" guys who worked for Sam Cohen ever came back or posted that they had quit, or why.
Could be that Covid wiped out the entire team but more likely they just did a runner...
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote