Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2021, 11:57 AM   #151
hzlrys
hzlrys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Kobo Glo HD img file

Hi, can someone please send me the img file of Kobo Glo HD? Thank you very much!
Old 02-23-2021, 01:14 PM   #152
heomeco2014
heomeco2014 began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars TD-80
I need a Kobo Aura 2 image

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.

dear davidfor, i accidentally bricked my Kobo Aura 2 edition. Can you plz send me the image ( both version 1 and 2 please ) because i cant see the serial number as well as connecting to my ereader. Thank you
Old 02-23-2021, 06:44 PM   #153
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@hzlrys: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

@heomeco2014: I have already responded to your post in the correct thread. Randomly posting multiple requests is just wasting everyone's time. You will not get a response any faster.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:09 PM   #154
hzlrys
hzlrys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
@hzlrys: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

@heomeco2014: I have already responded to your post in the correct thread. Randomly posting multiple requests is just wasting everyone's time. You will not get a response any faster.
Okay, thank you very much. Will just wait for a few days
Old 03-22-2021, 08:30 AM   #155
rigaman
rigaman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook Simple Touch
Dear davidfor, need Kobo Glo HD SD Image, please.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:36 AM   #156
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 03-22-2021, 09:39 AM   #157
rigaman
rigaman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
PM sent
Thank you very much!
Old 04-26-2021, 08:33 PM   #158
kobo_soar
kobo_soar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Could you send me the link for the Kobo Glo HD SD Image

thanks
Old 04-26-2021, 11:31 PM   #159
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-27-2021, 05:39 AM   #160
radiots
radiots began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD & Clara HD
Hi, I need the Kobo Glo HD img file

Thank you very much!
Old 04-27-2021, 05:58 AM   #161
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:12 PM   #162
Canens
Canens began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Hi I see that Davidfor sends the image file so i'm asking like everyone else if it's possible to get a image file for the Glo HD please

Thanks
Old 04-29-2021, 08:29 PM   #163
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-14-2021, 02:00 PM   #164
homeuser455
homeuser455 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Hd
Can I get the SD Image for the Kobo Glo HD please?
Old 05-14-2021, 11:23 PM   #165
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread