Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-15-2021, 08:00 AM   #31
A-Curiosity
Enthusiast
A-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitA-Curiosity with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura HD
Final Update

I have returned once more to report my experiences reading the pdf's that crashed on my former e-reader: no longer do they crash. I managed to freeze a very large pdf-file for just a few seconds, when I went through the pages like crazy, something nobody usually does. Naturally I also switched many different settings: but everything worked as it should. Therefore, I think the issue was indeed hardware related.

There's only one thing left I noticed: when I held the reader horizontally, and I went to the next page, I could hear the screen rendering it quite loudly, I did not need to come any closer to hear it. Especially when I held my ear against the buttons, the reader produced a clearly perceptible buzzing. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe I'm worrying too much, but knowing my luck, I'd rather know for sure everything is fine.
A-Curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote