Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
PRS-505 (Dark Blue) + Light Wedge Cover

I've got a Sony PRS-505 that really should go to a new home. It includes a light wedge style Sony cover (also dark blue). It has been upgraded with the ePub firmware.

There is a scratch in the light wedge cover that is visible when the light is turned on, but I'm including it because it doesn't fit anything else I have.

Looking to get 75$, which includes shipping and any paypal fees for US buyers. International buyers will need to contact me for details on any additional shipping charges.

Last edited by Kolenka; 09-16-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
dtorbyn
dtorbyn began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Hi,

Where do I send paypal payment?

Thanks
dtorbyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #3
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

All offers/etc should be sent via PM to sort out where it is being shipped/etc before payment is sent. Also be aware that many users will be cautious dealing with a brand new user on the forum who signed up to buy devices. I'm certainly not going to tell people where to send PayPal payment on a public forum, that's just begging for a headache.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>

This item is pending sale.