Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
Questions to those who bought Boox just recently.

Hello,
I bought my Boox directly from Onyx about a weed and a half ago. The told me they were short on devices and were expecting a new shipment in one week. So just a couple of days ago I received my Boox. When I opened the box I noticed that mate silver cover has minor scuffs on the back. Is it normal? I wonder if I was sent a used/floor/returned unit. Is there a way to check it? The firmware version is 1.3. As I know the latest version is 1.4. If this is a brand new shipment of units was my Boox supposed to come with 1.4 firmware?
Thanks for your input.
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:37 AM   #2
LARdT
The LARdT of E-Books
LARdT began at the beginning.

Device: HANLIN V3ext (Papyre 6.1)
I bought mine 2 weeks ago. It is a WOLDER BOOX (spanish branding) It comes with 1.3 20100526.

But the scratches thing is unnaceptable.
LARdT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2010, 11:56 PM   #3
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
i've noticed a few times what seem to be scuff/rub marks from the brown leather cover. is your cover brown?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote