Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-27-2024, 01:42 PM   #3196
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Nope - screens too tiny - use a Chromebook laptop

TPBM hates to be outside on windy days.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:45 PM   #3197
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Yep. Especially if I'm cycling.

TPBM ignores the voices in their head and carries on killing.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 03:48 PM   #3198
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
But the voices in my head sing such nice harmony!

The PBM owns more than one tablet and/or more that one phone.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 06:45 PM   #3199
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sigh ... too many devices to count ... only use 4 routinely

TPBM is a collector of ....
Old 03-28-2024, 07:05 PM   #3200
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
can't tell exactly but I guess it's mainly just data I seem to like to collect.

As for phones, I mostly try to ignore them, so one is more than enough. Though I had to buy recently a new one because my perfect A3 2016 isn't allowed to upgrade to the current app market minimum android version. Furthermore, recently I decided to use bluetooth earbuds, and though I'm happy with it, I have one more electronic being to charge daily.

PBM has to charge more than 2 electronic beings regularly
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 07:22 PM   #3201
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not sure what you mean by electronic beings? I do have multiple devices that need to be charged on a regular basis but none that I would call beings.

The PBM can't resist adding new USB cables to their collection.
Old 03-28-2024, 07:52 PM   #3202
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
no, but I still need to find one good supplier, that will provide both quality components and color options.

IMO if it needs to be fed energy and taken care of, it's a being. Plus, it's electronic!

PBM finds life too short and meaningless

Last edited by Comfy.n; 03-28-2024 at 08:30 PM.
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 08:08 PM   #3203
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Nope. I still find living to be much more fun than the alternative.

The PBM prefers rainy weather to hot weather.

Last edited by DNSB; 03-28-2024 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-28-2024, 08:21 PM   #3204
poohbear_nc
Now what?

If I HAD to choose - hot weather (with low humidity)

TPBM talks out loud when they're alone
Old 03-28-2024, 08:30 PM   #3205
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Who, moi? I might resemble that remark.

The PBM has hearing issues.
Old 03-30-2024, 06:19 AM   #3206
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think they're ok. I think my left eardrum may be slightly perforated though. I can hear fine with it, but it's susceptible to infection.

TPBM would love to, or has already taken a flying lesson.
Old 03-30-2024, 07:57 PM   #3207
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Nope - never wanted to

TPBM can walk on stilts
Old 03-30-2024, 10:39 PM   #3208
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Only the stubby ones.

The PBM has worn clown makeup.
Old 03-31-2024, 02:06 PM   #3209
neil_swann80

Does Brandon Lee's "The Crow" face paint count?

TPBM loves a cinnamon roll/swirl.
Old 03-31-2024, 02:47 PM   #3210
DNSB
Bibliophagist

A warm cinnamon roll with cream cheese icing?

The PBM has had their hair dyed.