Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 03:00 AM   #1
Maz
Maz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Kindle for PC - Updated

Just been on the Amazon UK site, they have the details for the Kindle Apps and details of new Kindles on the front page. Although I have Kindle for PC already, I re downloaded in case the UK version was different. When it opened all my books were there but the background has changed. The picture of boy reading under a tree on a 'night time' background. Looks attraction and all the books stand out, much improved and updated.

Don't know if mentioned here already.
Maz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:36 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If you are able to use KindleForPC to strip the DRM of Amazon's eBooks, don't update. In fact, turn off auto update.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert