Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 01:19 PM   #46
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
I know, but the thing is: I do not always have a power supply or pc in my neighbourhood when it freezes. And as it freezes quite often .... Anyway: the reset hole should work ALWAYS (that's what it meant to do).
Is this issue being looked at?
It will now, because it's the first time we heard about this problem. Please Pm me the details of your reader (S/N, firmware installed and what exactly caused your problems) Thanks very much in advance.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pb302, pocketbook 302, review, unboxing, warranty