Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-10-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
RIP - Sue Townsend 1946-2014

Author Sue Townsend has passed away
Reading The diary of Adrain Mole was a rite of passage when I was growing up and something that sticks in my mind as I made the transition from story books to adult novels. RIP

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-1...d-dies/5383630
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:20 AM   #2
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Author Sue Townsend has passed away
Reading The diary of Adrain Mole was a rite of passage when I was growing up and something that sticks in my mind as I made the transition from story books to adult novels. RIP

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-1...d-dies/5383630
Oh, I remember reading and enjoying all the Adrian Mole books too. How sad. Sincere sympathy to her family and friends :*(
cadele is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert