Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-25-2016, 10:36 AM   #1
birdlover99
birdlover99 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Adding cover to book in calibre

So I have been using Calibre for a while to add books to my kindle. Ive recently started having this problem where some of the book covers don't transfer to my kindle. I am using just the [Edit Metadata>Download cover]. After that I just transfer to kindle. Is there a reason why some book's covers transfer and others don't? I do always pick the largest and best looking cover.
Thanks for any help given.
birdlover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:01 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...droid-ipad-etc
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, cover, troubleshooting