Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Android Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
sevenxtars
sevenxtars began at the beginning.

Device: none
What different between HTML5 APP(build by phonegap) & Native APP

Hi you!

I have just joined this forum, and I see the Android Developer's Corner;

I think this corner have many great dev.

And I have one question need everyone help me:

What different between HTML5 APP(build by phonegap) & Native APP?

Thanks
sevenxtars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
Nick Johnson
Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: googgle ads
www latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2011/08/a-look-at-html5-apps-vs-native-apps.html

go to the above link, you might find your answer.
Nick Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert