Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 10:59 AM   #25216
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
There's a lot of weird habits around here.

I just can't believe the number of people that enjoy losing so much.

I win.
You have that wrong. It's not that I enjoy losing so much as I enjoy making others lose.

Like now.

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #25217
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I enjoy winning.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #25218
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
You have that wrong. It's not that I enjoy losing so much as I enjoy making others lose.

Like now.

I win.
I've been fiddling with the perspective settings in the AI circuits.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #25219
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Let's test your disappointment circuit.

I win.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #25220
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nope. Disappointment isn't a circuit.

I win.
Advert
Old 12-04-2012, 11:25 AM   #25221
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It can be installed.

I win.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:31 AM   #25222
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Nice santa hat, red.

I win.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #25223
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
It can be installed.

I win.
I think I'll pass.

I win.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #25224
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Nice santa hat, red.

I win.
Thank you GM. I must say you look pretty snazzy yourself. I love the candy cane cane.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #25225
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #25226
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Thank you GM. I must say you look pretty snazzy yourself. I love the candy cane cane.
Thanks for noticing.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #25227
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Why do you have two hats?

I win.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #25228
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

That's a good question!

I still win, but that's a very good question!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #25229
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Just wondering.

I win.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #25230
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Why do you have two hats?

I win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
That's a good question!

I still win, but that's a very good question!
One hat was removed so GM could put on a Santa Hat. He has yet to put down the hat that was removed.

I win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!