Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
obsessed2
Edge User

Golden Update File for Pocket Edge

I'm new to this post and I don't even have a Pocket Edge yet. I expect it to come early next week. Had my eye on it for a long time on Amazon and when the price dropped I couldn't resist. I have looked over the forum and found lot's of good information and advice. I'm thinking about installing Ermine immediately after receiving the PE. The problem is when I went to the support article that tells you how to revert back to Dingo is the link to the Golden Update file is no good. I would like have the file before I proceed with the Ermine upgrade in case I want to revert back to Dingo. Thanks to all the regular posters on this forum because I have learned a lot about the power of the Pocket Edge.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Michealj
Edge User

HI, go back to the thread and manually enter the address, clicking on the link and a cut and paste don't work.

Regards,

Advert
Old 04-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
obsessed2
Edge User

Thanks a lot. That worked.