Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-15-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
strider100
strider100 began at the beginning.

Device: Hudl
lost formats 2

I am having a similar problem with Calibre I am trying to download books out of my calibre library to my Hudl but when I try to send them to device I get a message could not convert books because no suitable format could be found.
so I try to convert them to epub.and I get another message. The following books have already been converted. to epub Then when I try again I get the first message I am going round in circles. Can anybody help.
strider100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider100 View Post
I am having a similar problem with Calibre I am trying to download books out of my calibre library to my Hudl but when I try to send them to device I get a message could not convert books because no suitable format could be found.
so I try to convert them to epub.and I get another message. The following books have already been converted. to epub Then when I try again I get the first message I am going round in circles. Can anybody help.
Moderator Notice
Please start your own thread when there is not a 99% match in the topic

That original message coupled with the second message, says the device (or driver) is not configured to accept EPUB

On the Device (driver) configuration, there is a List with ticks.
Those ticked are formats the device will accept.
The ORDER of the list is which is preferred.
Connect the device and right-click on Send to Device: Use the last choice to make configuration changes
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote