Notices

Old 10-30-2020, 02:22 AM   #1
Brahmax
Brahmax began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Air
CC downloads but does not copy to any reader

Hello,

Please help.

I can connect my CC to Calibre and it downloads books. When I try to read, it does not seem to copy my book to any of the readers. I have tried them all. What should I be doing. It does download from calibre, though I am not sure what it is downloading. Also, is there a built in reader in CC?

Thanks much for your help.

Sudhir
Brahmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 09:26 AM   #2
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
What format are the books in? It will only show you readers that can read that specific format. So books should show as an option if they are in epub or PDF. What reader programs do you have loaded on your iPad? Books is Apple's reader which should be there.

CC does not have a built in reader.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2020, 08:34 AM   #3
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab S5E 12" Tablet
There are several ways to use CC. On Android, I connect to Calibre using CC and then download the book(s) to a defined CC folder. I then run Moonreader+ Pro and import the downloaded books by specifying the CC folder I downloaded them to.
Larla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 10:14 AM   #4
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
you can also add your calibre address to net libraries within Moon+ then use it to download books directly from calibre. One advantage of that is that is also pulls series data. Calibre Companion & its rival paid app calibre sync have nicer interfaces for downloading
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote