Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-19-2009, 04:45 AM   #1
Nate0072
Enthusiast
Nate0072 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Nate0072 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Nate0072 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader 505 (Silver)
A BIG thank you

I just wanted express my gratitude to all of the members of this wonderful site for helping me choose my Sony 505 and for there concern and encouragement when it was lost in the mail for over 2 months. And for all of their advice with book conversions and even my first wedding anniversary gift.
Thank you all.
Nathan
Nate0072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
No need for thanks Nathan. This is a forum of very friendly and helpful bookworms who are glad to help.

BTW, how is your Sony working out?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
Nate0072
Enthusiast
Nate0072 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Nate0072 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Nate0072 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader 505 (Silver)
My Sony is great. I bought the tri-fold cover for it which not only protects it but makes it look damn fine too. I've finished three books on it so far and have another 15 on there to enjoy. So far, I'm over the moon with this product.
Nate0072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Glad to hear you're enjoying your reader! The tri-fold cover is excellent, once you get used to the bright orange interior.

Folk around here seem to enjoy answering questions and chatting about their gadgets and the books they're reading.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:10 AM   #5
arioste
arioste began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
HELLO !

Question from Paris France :
Do you have...here...in the US...any magazine or any kind of publication (excuse my english please) ....conceived and made specially for E.Books ?

Thanks

JD
arioste is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2009, 03:28 AM   #6
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
There is an ebook management program called calibre (its creator is a member here at MobileRead ) which will also collect and format newspapers and magazines for your 505. It collects a number of French newspapers as well.

http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:17 AM   #7
Jill75
Zealot
Jill75 doesn't litterJill75 doesn't litter

Device: none
Welcome to the community of bookworms. Enjoy your stay and hope you too will learn a lot including solutions to your problem.
Jill75 is offline   Reply With Quote