Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 02-17-2005, 01:17 AM   #1
sucahyo
sucahyo began at the beginning.

Device: Motorola C650
Good text to java midlet, to read text in phones

I found this program that is very usefull to me. I can read 600Kb text on my Motorola C650 full screen wasting only 250Kb space. It shows 14 lines on 128x128 screen.
This is the program feature:
- Java, atleast MIDP 1.0
- Color needs color screen
- Maximum text file size depends on phone
- Maximum midlet size depends on phone
- Full screen viewing needs MIDP 2.0 support.
- Customizable font
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 12:56 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thanks for the link, Sucahyo!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert