Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-28-2008, 12:51 PM   #1
MidknytOwl
Zealot
MidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura
Greetings from Oregon

Well, I already posted a different post, but better late than never, right?

Let's see...I'm in Oregon, finishing up my undergrad degree (as of right now, 18 days until graduation!). Came across the world of ebooks via the Kindle being displayed on the front page of Amazon, but now I know there are many options out there and trying to figure out which one to go for. I've never read or owned a single ebook so I'm pretty new to the whole thing. The whole idea, especially with eInk, makes me drool a bit and I'm thinking of being bad and buying myself something as a graduation gift to myself.

So there you have it.

Midknyt
MidknytOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Midknyt and welcome to the Forum. And congrats on your impending graduation.

EBook readers are very nice especially if you travel a lot. Be sure and let us know which one you get.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
MoSo
Crankier than average
MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MoSo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle #1, Kindle #2; internet appliance - The Chumby.
Greetings, fellow Oregonian!

Since I left Portland, having a Kindle sort of satisfies my jones for Powell's. Kinda.
MoSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:49 PM   #4
MidknytOwl
Zealot
MidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura
Sad as this is, I must admit I've only been to Powell's once. (I'm in Corvallis) It was pretty spiffy though.
MidknytOwl is offline   Reply With Quote