Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
wayamauro
Connoisseur
wayamauro began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, KindleDX
"Unable to complete the operation because the destination can no longer be accessed"

Hi everyone,

I am trying to transfer a lrf I converted with Sopdf, PDFRead and others to my reader but I receive this message "Unable to complete the operation because the destination can no longer be accessed" What is that? Anybody knows? When I try to do it with other files that have been converted with the same programs, some will transfer some will show the same error.

I can tell you it is not the file because when I transfer it to the SD card through the reader(I mean, I do not take the card out to transfer the files, but I do it directly with the card inside the reader and the reader connected to the computer).

Has anybody seen this error before?

Thanks for your help.
wayamauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
rjfarrell
Zealot
rjfarrell doesn't litterrjfarrell doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Iphone, Ipad
Sounds to me like the file you created and are trying to copy has been moved, and the location is no longer valid
rjfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert