Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-28-2014, 12:48 AM   #1
Paul Miller
Enthusiast
Paul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo
3rd party software for changing the size of graphics and font?

Greetings. I've been enjoying using the Kobo reading app on my android-based tablet, but I'm frustrated by two things. First, the font does not get large enough for my taste. Second, when I change the font size, graphic elements, e.g. pictures, charts, tables, don't get bigger.

So does anyone know of a program I could load onto my table that gives the Kobo app more flexibility in terms of font size and/or size of graphics?

Thanks!
Paul
Paul Miller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3rd party software, font size, graphics