Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-01-2014, 02:49 PM   #16
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I cleaned mine up this past weekend. Ironically I did not have as many music devices as I did video devices. Luckily those limits only apply to music devices so I was able to clear the old ones off and have since renamed the new ones. Hopefully I will remember to do this when I add future devices, especially since I am always add new video devices to watch my content from.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #17
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I use model names to avoid confusion.

Once a year, you're allowed to wipe the slate clean by deauthorizing all devices and starting all over. That'll eliminate devices no longer being used. Then add active devices back one at a time, changing the device name before proceeding to the next one.

If you deauthorize all devices, you have to wait 365 days before you can do it again. If you deauthorize just one device, you have to wait 30 days before you can use that slot again.
Thanks for that info.

I think that there's three on there that could probably come off, because I'm not sure they actually belong to any device I currently have. What makes things more confusing is that the computer I'm using right now has both Kindle for PC (desktop) and Kindle for Windows 8 (Metro tile) apps on it, and my rooted Nook HD+ has a Kindle app on the Nook side and another one on the N2A card side. I've got a total of 11 device registrations.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote