Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-12-2023, 04:07 PM   #121
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
Spend $20 on Kindle books between Sept 12 and Sept 16 and earn 400 bonus points. (I didn’t get an email about this; I just happened to check my points.)
Dang. I'm still gonna hold out for a $10 or $15 offer. Thanks for the heads up; I didn't get an email, either.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 02:46 PM   #122
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Kindle Rewards

Buy $15 in Kindle books, earn 300 bonus Kindle Points
Sept. 22 - 25
Activation required
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2023, 11:15 AM   #123
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Amazon US 2x Kindle Points September 29

Earn 2x Kindle Points on Kindle books when you purchase between 12AM and 11:59PM PST on September 29.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 10:31 PM   #124
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
Earn 2x Kindle Points on Kindle books when you purchase between 12AM and 11:59PM PST on September 29.
Whoops! I thought it was today, so I bought some books.
That means I'll have to buy books again tomorrow!
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 03:31 AM   #125
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Amazon US 3x Kindle Points October 10-11 (Prime Big Deals)

Prime Big Deals Days
Triple Points Day is coming
Earn 3x Kindle Points on Kindle books you purchase between 12:00AM and 11:59PM on October 10-11
Advert
Old 10-10-2023, 11:13 AM   #126
Hollow Man
Addict
Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
Prime Big Deals Days
Triple Points Day is coming
Earn 3x Kindle Points on Kindle books you purchase between 12:00AM and 11:59PM on October 10-11
Hrm, I just bought something and it didn't give me triple points, only the normal amount.

EDIT: I believe I'm incorrect; I mistakenly assumed the number of points listed for each title was before the x3, but it appears to be AFTER the x3.

Last edited by Hollow Man; 10-10-2023 at 11:23 AM.
Hollow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:47 AM   #127
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Looks like there's another Double Points day: "Earn 2x Kindle Points on Kindle books when you purchase between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM PST on Oct. 24."
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 02:35 PM   #128
ngrant
Gadget Lover

400 bonus points for spending $25 - Amazon US

In my email today, so YMMV
Spend $25 on Kindle books between Oct 27 and Oct 31 and earn 400 bonus points. Activation required.
Old 10-27-2023, 11:41 PM   #129
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Still hating the activation required sneaky thing.

I activated it just because, but doubt I'll spend 25.00 in e-books by the 31st unless some killer sales come up that I can't resist.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 08:40 PM   #130
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
Whenever yiou activate it, it will remember all purchases you made in the time frame. The only way you'd be screwed is if you spent $25 and never activated it (which i guess could happen).
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 08:49 AM   #131
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
What's sneaky about this offer is that they've raised the bar for 400 bonus points from $20 to $25. I suspect the levels will be raised across the board.

I think I'm done. I've got 300 points in hand and usually I'd roll them over, but the outlay is becoming too high. Fingers crossed that a book I want goes on sale soon and I'll cash out.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 10:38 AM   #132
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Whenever yiou activate it, it will remember all purchases you made in the time frame. The only way you'd be screwed is if you spent $25 and never activated it (which i guess could happen).
It's good it covers all spent backdated, still wish they left off the tricky activation
Old 10-30-2023, 10:39 AM   #133
Paperbackstash
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
What's sneaky about this offer is that they've raised the bar for 400 bonus points from $20 to $25. I suspect the levels will be raised across the board.

I think I'm done. I've got 300 points in hand and usually I'd roll them over, but the outlay is becoming too high. Fingers crossed that a book I want goes on sale soon and I'll cash out.
I agree that 25.00 in a short period is too rich for my blood usually. I didn't attempt to make it, wasn't seeing many good sales over that period and even if so, wouldn't have made to 25.00 usually.
Old 10-30-2023, 10:46 AM   #134
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
I agree that 25.00 in a short period is too rich for my blood usually. I didn't attempt to make it, wasn't seeing many good sales over that period and even if so, wouldn't have made to 25.00 usually.
I got 'lucky' in that some of the books on sale yesterday were Amazon exclusive, so I had no choice but to speng money there. Though I doubt I will hit $25.
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 01:57 PM   #135
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I think this is the first time I failed to 'punch out', or even come close.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote