Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
Hartsock
Enthusiast
Hartsock began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Overdrive

I can't get Overdrive to go directly to my local library. My username/password is remembered but when I click on login I have to go and select my local library every time. My library is listed on the opening Overdrive page but it doesn't matter. Is this this just the way it is? I tried to bookmark the login page but that does not work.
Hartsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Some affiliated libraries (such as those in the British Columbia Library System) use dropdown menus on which you can must select the particular branch/city that you are a member of. Sounds like this is the case for you... I'm lucky enough to be a member of Toronto library for which no branch info is required.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert